Saturday 14 February 2015

HERO Of The Month



I Woke Up Like This.. Flawless. 

I Was Chosen By "Tshwane Connect Up" As "HERO" Of The Month For "Wifi Tv".
My Reaction When They Called Me To Be Featured On Their Channel, I Was Ecstatic & Totally Humbled By The News That Just Hit My Ears. 
My Work Was Finally Paying Off,, First Feature Of The Year & It Has To Be An Interview About How Do I See Myself As A Hero & Why People See Me As Their Hero In The Community. 
All I Can Say Is,, This Wouldn't Have Happened If It Wasn't For You, My Supporters, My Believers And Motivators.
I Love You All & Appreciate The Love. 
Keep Supporting The Dream "Epics Dream" And All Shall Prevail In GODs Time..

Be Patient, All You Got Planned Out Is Going To Work, Just Stay Focused.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment