Wednesday 18 December 2019

#FiilUpRoyalBafokeng



15 December 2019 AKA #FillUpRoyalBafokeng Was excited, hectic and all sorts of emotional. Refiloe Phoolo Aka Cassper Nyovest did again. He continues to show us that his fans and supporters are the most loyal people out here. With his resilience and his gratitude Cassper managed to #FillUpRoyalBafokeng. We arrived A bit late, around 8pm. So I was irritable because of how late we got to Rustenburg. " I can't miss cass performance for the world" it keeps repeating in my tipsy head. Moments pass and we arrive, Damn it's packed, Its full, the North West province Literally came out in numbers to support their very own. Yes We acknowledge people who travelled from a far to come support but this was meant for his people. after 5 Years of success he never went back home. It Was very special to see genuine love being spread, it is said in the bible that if all are gathered in my name which is love then i shall be amongst you forever. And I saw that in cassper's smile. His GOD's Anointed child.



2 Hours later , 10pm The music stops, lights get dimmed out then a blue ray of laser starts drawing on the curtain that was covering the wide led screen that was his backdrop. We See MUFASA Coming From Beneath The Stage. The Crowd went ape, Nyovest Was There In Flesh, Drapped In Fine Blankets He Made A Statement.
I Hope You Bought, My All Time Favorite Came On And The Rest Was History Made.



I Managed To Capture Pictures Of A Beautiful Historic Event And They Just Make My Heart Melt, Along With Those Taken By Respective Individuals I Was With At The Concert. Enjoy!!!



 

                                  
                             

















Special Thanks To Samsung SA and The Cape Town Guy For The Hospitality.

Photo Cred: Koketso, Thato, Tshepang, Ofentse, Kaygizim And Troublesome Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment