Tuesday 4 August 2015

I Wrote You A Letter.

Dear Friend I Was Sitting In The Dark, Recalling On The Times We Had Together,,Moments Of Bliss, Moments of sadness & misunderstandings. A Moment That Would Most Likely Happen Anytime Soon, Maybe In Our Next Life Time. I'm Not Trying To Question The Current Feels That Flow Between Us,, Its part of growth. Change is inevitable. When things happen, know that its always for the best, its a lesson that comes with its dues. From what you didn't know, too what you learned. What inspired me to write this, is two different elements that were enforced by emotion and fear of mediocre, called "Love" and "Leaving". It has no sorts of relevance, I know, But Hear My Story Out. This past weekend, I & my friends were debating About Understanding the phrase "I Love You So Much Too Let You Go", A though one but a battle, more like a clear sight about Getting HURT Or Preventing It From Happening. I wrote you a letter day after you went out of your way to break this companion. you went and made me a fool, damn it looked like I was desperate and you were the one who asked me to keep it on a "Need To Know Base". Now I see you trying to tear me apart, yourself as well in the process. Will You survive with all the negatives you invited in your life ? What about the positive? Where did it flow too? Not too say I know what's good & what's not, but at least I know I was genuine. A catch. Based on the topic we had, I came to understand that "Letting Someone Go" Is simply protecting thyself from carrying stagnant pain, understanding that each and everyone of us have our own destinies, differently in their own way. And I understand that if I stay in denial & keep forgiving you rather than myself, it means I don't value my worth even more. Love is durable, Whether its family, couples or friendship, It has the ability to withstand the damage and still has a way of mending its own faults. People have a way of questioning how past & present situations make one feel, Like "Do you take your ex as your enemy? (Just cause things didn't workout) or one of your good friend? (cause somehow there was a point you guys shared "Something Beautiful"). Tricky, I Know. I wrote you a letter, just after I got "Happiness" in my life, In my mother tongue its called "Ntsako". after that It made sense to me that you don't go out looking for it, It finds you. It hits home when you notice that the key too love Is happiness. Sharing all the pros & cons, the weaks and strengths, it starts there, when the other party is transparent & you don't have too look behind your back everytime you walk away. Still On that note, loving some is all about the feeling not the showing. Yours Sincerely "Bestie" Ofentse Sean Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment