Tuesday 5 January 2016

Indecision Is A Decision



As the sunrises I open my eyes ,my mind is awakened, the positive spirit of a new day, a better day is awakened.
I ask myself what today has in store for me, what does God expect of me?
Will this be another day that I just scrape through or is this the day I am great.

As I lay and look up at my ceiling, thinking about what happiness is, how genuine, pure happiness is obtained and what that even is.
I always fail to find the answer to that question, time and time again.

I ask God why I feel so lonely.
Laying there I expect an answer but all I get is a strong breeze whispering from outside. The soothing sound of the breeze makes me feel that there's more to life than the four corners of my bedroom, theres more to life than longing for something.

I've realized that the all the answers I need God has already provided. The answers lie in beauty that surrounds me,the life He created around me .

"Yes faith is enormous if you walk around with your eyes opened" 

I walk out hanging my camera around my neck,
I went on top of a hill with that feeling of a loner but GOD showed me that everything can be as "GOOD As GOLD" and there is beauty in everything, even when the sun sets, we just have to open our eyes to see the "GREATNESS" he has put within us.

Photography By: Thomas Shimmy Chauke 

Piece Written By: Ofentse Sean Lewis




1 comment: