Friday 8 January 2016

Love At First Sight

When I first saw you my heart stopped beating in awe of shock. I never believed in love at first sight, but I can't stand by that statement now.
Your eyes went in gaze with mine, like you knew what was real love.

when I saw you I fell in love, and you stopped & smiled because you knew. Already I had known what these fairytale books spoke about when they said "Your eyes are my favourite stars, the moon could be cheese cause you made this feel smooth."

I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything, maybe we're from the same star.


The fields are filled with love, natural love & when I came across you I stopped and starred.


The clouds turned grey, trees became greener & all I felt was my stomach turn. I went all dizzy and felt blur cause I never believed this would happen to me.

I stood there, looked into your beautiful brown eyes and you responded mutually & the bond was intense.  I thought to myself at this moment I only want 3 things, too hug you, kiss you, hold you tight & never let you go. 

Take your bag, there's a long journey that awaits us. 
I promise to stay faithful and robust for the both of us. i'll forever be by your side until the green grass turns brown, until the grey clouds lighten up.

Never ever forget that my heart beats simultaneously with yours. The rhythm is composed by the liveliness of our love.
Whenever you're tired don't forget my shoulder is yours to lean on. 

Look at the flowers blossom in our existence, the clouds shine in our presences. I thank GOD for this occasion here, a picture perfect moment worth to capture, i'll forever cherish this second.

Take this flower, it's a token of my love for you. Nourish it, for it will remind you of this day and how GOD merged our souls into one.

Now let us run to infinity, where our love lies. Fairy tales do have a happy ending, look at me and you. You'll be my Bonnie and i'll be your Clyde.
If it takes me to rob the bank to show you the world then be it.

"It's Us Against The World."
"Two Birds Flying High With Lots Of Ambition."

Female Model:  Rorisang Lucia Khunou 
             (IG: Roxy_Lucia )

Male Model:  Mackson Gopolang Madala
              (IG : Madalagp) 

Photography By: Thomas Shimmy Chauke 
                  (IG: Chauke_thomas )

Story Line By: Ofentse Sean Lewis 
               (IG: Epic_Konker)









No comments:

Post a Comment